My Guide Website?
Phuket: Full-Day Trip to Phi Phi Islands by Ferry with Lunch4 Reviews
Visit the top sites around the Phi Phi Islands on this full-day tour with a scenic ferry transfer from Phuket. Enjoy a Thai lunch on Ko Phi Phi Don and relax with snorkeling and swimming in Coral Bay.
- Kick back on a leisurely cruise off the coast of Thailand
- Hear interesting facts about the islands with live commentary
- Snorkel in crystal clear water and see pristine corals reefs
- Lounge in the sun on the white sandy beaches of Ko Phi Phi Don
- Savor authentic Thai cuisine with lunch in a seaside resort
DescriptionDiscover Thailand’s Phi Phi Islands with a guided ferry ride from Phuket. See beloved highlights of Ko Phi Phi Le from the ferry windows and wander freely around Ko Phi Phi Don on this full-day trip. Snorkel and swim in the crystal waters and enjoy a buffet lunch. Start the day early with hotel pickup at 7 AM and head to Rassada Harbor to board the boat. Get shown to your reserved seat and settle in for the cruise with some light refreshments. Check out the private sea view room or the open deck if you’ve chosen the Gold or Silver Class options. Sail past Phi Phi Le and look out to see the white sands and clear waters of Maya Bay, the famous filming site of “The Beach.” Continue on to the sight of turquoise water at Loh Samah and Pileh Lagoon. See the Viking Cave where thousands of swallows nest. Dock at Ko Phi Phi Don to explore the island. Get closer to nature when you board the snorkeling boat at Ton Sai Pier and go swimming or snorkeling in Coral Bay. Afterward, dig into a Thai lunch and take some time to roam the island. Make your way back to Ton Sai Pier at 3 PM for the journey back to Phuket and get dropped off at your accommodation.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Ferry transfer from Phuket to Ko Phi Phi Don Guide on the ferry Snorkeling equipment and life jacket Soft drinks and tea/coffee Light breakfast and seasonal fruits Access to a private room on the ferry (Silver and Gold Class) Access to the open deck (Gold Class) National park fees
- This tour may be canceled due to bad weather. You'll be offered an alternative date in this case. An adult must accompany children. The boat is not wheelchair accessible. Maya Bay is closed to visitors. You'll be able to take photos but there will be no stop or access to the beach.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromTHB 1,800.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today