Food Services Asia Cooking School - Phuket
Are you a business owner in Phuket?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Phuket.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Food Services Asia Cooking School
Make the foods you've always wanted to in a fun and exciting way while learning basics and advance techniques of the kitchen, ingredients, measurements, portions sizes, temperature, utensils, flavouring and presentation.
You can also go to Pizza School where three-time World Pizza Champion and the first Master Instructor in Thailand will teach students the theory and practical side of pizza making and the dynamics of pizza. All courses at the pizza school are hands on and students will be working together in groups through out each course.
Food Services Asia offers lessons in a comfortable and relaxing setting that are delivered in a format that is easy to understand and are appropriate for a person who is just learning to cook and for a professional chef.
There are four courses available:
• Thai Cuisine: a 5-day course that focuses on the herbs and spices of Southeast Asia to create the flavours of Thai cuisine.
• Continental Kitchen: a 10-day course on the cooking style and flavours of foods from around the world.
• Italian Kitchen: a 10-day course on classical Italian cuisine using traditional cooking methods.
• Sandwiches: a 5-day course on making popular sandwiches using a variety of ingredients. Make your sandwiches art forms!
Danilo Sangrigoli teaches three types of pizza courses:
• Classic Italian Pizza: a 10-day course where students learn the fundamentals of dough, pizza in theory, wood fired and electric oven skills, and sauce recipes. Students make several different styles of dough, from poolish, to biga, and indirect and direct methods.
• Pizza in Teglia (Pan Pizza): a 4-day course the fundamentals of pizza in Teglia, sauce and dough recipes geared for each style, proper oven skills, pizza tossing, and pizza preparation.
• Pizza Acrobatic: a 4-day course in the fundamentals of pizza and dough recipes. The course comes with a training pizza, and pizza acrobatic instruction DVD.
You may also like
Phang Nga: White Water Rafting & Waterfall Trek
Spend your time Phang Nga Province doing adventurous outdoor activities, including an ATV ride and white water rafting. Trek through the jungle and swim in Ton Pariwat Wa7 ReviewsFrom THB 3,078.00
Early Bird 4 Islands & Railay from Phuket/Khaolak
Discover Krabi's picturesque landscapes, home to some of the most spectacular beaches in the world, with turquoise waters interrupted only by the majestic limestone Karst10 ReviewsFrom THB 3,789.00
From Phi Phi & Maiton Islands Day Trip by Catamaran
Discover the beauty of the Phi Phi Islands without the crowds on a full-day catamaran trip from Phuket. Visit the "Honeymoon Island" of Koh Maiton and look for wild dolph3 ReviewsFrom THB 4,600.00
From Soi Dog Foundation and Islands Tour
Spend the morning at a dog and cat rescue shelter in Phuket, and learn about their rehabilitation work. Then, treat yourself to views of the karst islands and gaze across6 ReviewsFrom THB 2,768.00
Phuket Simon Cabaret Show - Regular Seat with Transfers
Enjoy a glamorous night at the cabaret when you attend the vibrant Simon Cabaret Show. With the most hi-tech equipment, superb stage design and the famous Cabaret, this s5 ReviewsFrom THB 871.00
Rok & Haa Islands Snorkeling Paradise Day Trip with Lunch
Enjoy a great snorkeling adventure off the beaten track. Snorkeling, sunbathing and swimming at its best at the beautiful Rok and Haa Islands.1 ReviewsFrom THB 4,482.00
Private Fishing Park Experience
A private fishing experience available day and night. You can relax by a lake, fishing for fish up to 40 kilograms in weight. There is also a bar and restaurant on site w1 ReviewsFrom THB 6,923.00
Water Activities at Banana Beach on Koh Hey
Enjoy water activities in private island near Phuket at Banana Beach, Koh Hey. Take an exciting banana boat ride, try out parasailing, walk on the ocean floor with sea waFrom THB 450.00
From Full-Day Snorkeling in Haa and Rok Island
Snorkel over some of the most diverse coral reefs in the world at Koh Rok and Koh Haa in beautiful Mu Ko Lanta National Park. See marine life and coral formations in all4 ReviewsFrom THB 3,700.00
Phuket International Airport: Private Phuket Hotel Transfers
Take the worry out of your arrival or departure from Phuket International Airport and pre-book a safe and reliable private transfer to or from your hotel in Phuket. Skip125 ReviewsFrom THB 1,450.00