My Guide Website?
Food Services Asia Cooking School
Make the foods you've always wanted to in a fun and exciting way while learning basics and advance techniques of the kitchen, ingredients, measurements, portions sizes, temperature, utensils, flavouring and presentation.
You can also go to Pizza School where three-time World Pizza Champion and the first Master Instructor in Thailand will teach students the theory and practical side of pizza making and the dynamics of pizza. All courses at the pizza school are hands on and students will be working together in groups through out each course.
Food Services Asia offers lessons in a comfortable and relaxing setting that are delivered in a format that is easy to understand and are appropriate for a person who is just learning to cook and for a professional chef.
There are four courses available:
• Thai Cuisine: a 5-day course that focuses on the herbs and spices of Southeast Asia to create the flavours of Thai cuisine.
• Continental Kitchen: a 10-day course on the cooking style and flavours of foods from around the world.
• Italian Kitchen: a 10-day course on classical Italian cuisine using traditional cooking methods.
• Sandwiches: a 5-day course on making popular sandwiches using a variety of ingredients. Make your sandwiches art forms!
Danilo Sangrigoli teaches three types of pizza courses:
• Classic Italian Pizza: a 10-day course where students learn the fundamentals of dough, pizza in theory, wood fired and electric oven skills, and sauce recipes. Students make several different styles of dough, from poolish, to biga, and indirect and direct methods.
• Pizza in Teglia (Pan Pizza): a 4-day course the fundamentals of pizza in Teglia, sauce and dough recipes geared for each style, proper oven skills, pizza tossing, and pizza preparation.
• Pizza Acrobatic: a 4-day course in the fundamentals of pizza and dough recipes. The course comes with a training pizza, and pizza acrobatic instruction DVD.
46/396 Prabaramee Road, Kathu, 83120View Larger Map